Not all those who wander are lost - but I'll be disappointed if I don't get lost frequently!

Saturday 7 April 2012

Second Time's the Charm?

Ok, by now you've probably realised that I was a little slack at updating my blog last year... And by slack I mean totally incapable of even coming up with a single measly word to post on my blog. It wasn't that I lacked time or Internet access, not at all. Rather it was the sheer volume of sights, sounds, feelings, experiences and historical facts that I wanted to be ordered and packaged into neat little blog entries (all in chronological order of course!). A very daunting task. No wonder I didn't know where to start with it all. But this time it will be different, I promise! Any blog entry, however out of order, rambling and unedited it may be, is better than no entry at all. I'm determined to keep you all up to date on my adventures through the wilds of Africa! So stay tuned folks, prepare yourself for the trip of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment